02/08/2012

Another Divine Whisper

Just wanted to share another Divine Whisper, as I'm feeling such a boost of love, inspiration and reassurance every time I receive one, and I wanted to pass this on to everyone who will feel a resonance at this incredible time of shift! So enjoy, and feel free to share with anyone you know who will also enjoy.







There is only one thing that stands between you 
and your knowing of me
It is what you will choose to do with this moment
Long after you have heard my words and felt my reassurances
...uttered on the wind




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments, stories and questions!
Love, light & peace
Diane

Guardian Angel Meditations

5th Dimensional Reads

  • The Lotus Sutra - Teachings of The Buddha
  • Bringers of the Dawn - Barbara Marciniak
  • Conversations With God 1,2 & 3 - Neale Donald Walsh
  • A Return to Love - Marianne Williamson
  • A New Light on Angels - Diana Cooper
  • Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously - Osho
  • The Lightworker's Way - Doreen virtue

Accepted with Love and Gratitude!