01/12/2016

Guardian Angel Poem

When nights are long and filled with fears
When no else will see the tears
I close my eyes and there you are
My sweet celestial guiding star

Upon my face a fleeting touch
Of feathers, whispers, love and such
A perfect vision kneels and prays
And I declare in all my days
I never saw so sweet a sight
So kindly, loving and so bright
Preoccupied with my delight
And wishing for it, day and night
Then all at once, it drifts away
My darkness and my deep dismay

My breath returns and through the pain
I dare to dream of hope again
Oh perfect vision, love divine
Sweet guardian angel, friend of mine
I need no other salve than this
My sweet protector 's saintly kiss

Diane Hall
 Find more guardian angelic inspirations, angelic music and guided meditations here.









Find more free angelic inspirations, angelic music and guided meditations, here:
www.channellinglove.net

...or click on the picture to buy and keep!






2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your comments, stories and questions!
Love, light & peace
Diane

Guardian Angel Meditations

5th Dimensional Reads

  • The Lotus Sutra - Teachings of The Buddha
  • Bringers of the Dawn - Barbara Marciniak
  • Conversations With God 1,2 & 3 - Neale Donald Walsh
  • A Return to Love - Marianne Williamson
  • A New Light on Angels - Diana Cooper
  • Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously - Osho
  • The Lightworker's Way - Doreen virtue

Accepted with Love and Gratitude!