22/03/2015

Channelling Love, Daily Guidance Messages




Hi Everyone,

Apologies for such a long break from blogging. There's been a lot going on! However, I've also been working on something very special, behind the scenes, and in the past day or so I've started sharing it! It's a virtual divination 'deck' of 111 inspired messages, full of wisdom, compassion, spiritual passion and love, created as a Divine gift of guidance, love and healing. I had such a great time writing them, and now I'm having even more fun sharing them, connecting and re-connecting with some beautiful souls, and hearing some very lovely and very encouraging feedback. I hope you'll like them too; they are a real labour of love! As with most of my offerings, they are filled with inspirations and wisdom from my guides, but also injected with my very human perspective, as someone who has lived through so many changes and challenges! You may see me post them from time to time on various social media networks, but you can receive a message every day simply by subscribing!

Just click here to go to the sign-up page on my new website, and we can continue this Divine conversation through my daily broadcast.

It feels so good to be connecting again, right here at the beginning of Spring and the end of some very tense astrological aspects! I hope everyone is enjoying the return of hope and some hearty higher plans, based on the truest truth of our being. I am so happy to be here and to be of service in these times of magical transformation, and to join you and so many others in bringing love and light to this magical and mysterious planet.  

So that's it for now! I just wanted to catch up with you again and let you know about this lovely gift I've brought back from my silence. I would be so honoured to be sending these inspired messages to  your inbox every day, to guide and inspire you throughout the rest of the year! It's taken me quite a while to be ready to receive this next evolution of Angel Hugs and I hope you'll be happy with it!

I have so many other creative offerings planned for you, so watch this space! I'd  love to happy to hear from you too! Let me know how these new messages resonate with you and if there's anything in particular you'd like me to blog about in future!

Love and biggest angel hugs,
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments, stories and questions!
Love, light & peace
Diane

Guardian Angel Meditations

5th Dimensional Reads

  • The Lotus Sutra - Teachings of The Buddha
  • Bringers of the Dawn - Barbara Marciniak
  • Conversations With God 1,2 & 3 - Neale Donald Walsh
  • A Return to Love - Marianne Williamson
  • A New Light on Angels - Diana Cooper
  • Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously - Osho
  • The Lightworker's Way - Doreen virtue

Accepted with Love and Gratitude!